This is the final days to register for the Professional Ethics Seminar April 18th, 2022 – Noon – 2:00pm. Register Here
Remember that you are only required to have 2 hours of ethics training during the license period of July 1, 2020 through June 30, 2022. MGEC provided an ethics training in February 2021, so if you participated in that training, you would not need to participate in this training. Make sure to keep a copy of your certificate so you can track your hours!
Here are a few additional details for the upcoming Ethics Seminar.
- This is a virtual event.
- Registration will open in March.
- You will receive an email with information on how to sign up for this seminar.
- Fees are as follows:
- Full Members – no fee
- Supporting Member – no fee
- Associate Members – $20.00
- Lifetime Members – $20.00
- MGEC Represented Non-Members – $40.00
- Other – $40.00