|President Derrick Dasenbrock||Director Laure Lyons|
|Vice President Steve Kordosky||Director Forrest Hasty|
|Past Pres. Mohammad Dehdashti||Director Cindy Dittberner|
|Secretary Jerry Kotzenmacher||Director Rachel Broughton|
|Treasurer Gene Hicks||Director Corey Mathisen|
|Director Jeff Cremin||Director Jason Hedeen|
|Director Blake Nelson||Executive Director Dana Wheeler|
|Director Victor Vassas||Administrative Assistant Kari Torkelson|
- Call to order: The meeting was called to order at 6:37 p.m. by President Derrick Dasenbrock.
- President’s Remarks: Derrick Dasenbrock
a. Thanked the golf sponsors – WSB, Stonebrooke, Braun Intertec, SRF, Alliant, MAPD Barr, HNTB and WSE. Also thanked the Board and Instructors for the P.E. class. Thanked current board for their efforts over the past year. MGEC’s 51st year and showed current life members from the past year.
b. What has MGEC done lately – Worksite meetings, contact tools such as web site and survey monkey, new principal engineering specialist positions, vacation credit, and deferred comp match. Insurance bargaining is underway. Thanked retirees, class instructors and honorary life members.
c. Janus vs AFSME – Ruling came out allowing members to not pay anything if they don’t want to. MGEC continues to hold 90% paying membership. Supporting membership has become the new Fair share member. Membership is Full, Supporting, Associate and Represented non-membership
- Awards: Blake Nelson – Andrew Schweyen, Andrew Zarling, David Wallington and Kaleb Siekmeier were awarded the family member scholarships. Golden Slide Rule was awarded to Allen Rindels.
- Secretary’s Report: Secretary Jerry Kotzenmacher presented the 2018 minutes for approval. A motion to approve the minutes was offered and. 2nd. Approved by voice vote.
- Treasurers Report: Treasurer Gene Hicks presented the report for approval for the 2019/2020 report. MGEC new staff and arbitration included in the report. A motion to approve the report was offered and 2nd. Motion was approved by voice vote.
- Adjourn: A motion was made to adjourn and seconded. Passed by voice vote to adjourn at 7:05 pm.
Jerry Kotzenmacher Secretary
Dana Wheeler Executive Director